As the seasons change, our premier Oswego apartments could use a good scrubbing down.
Make note of the following apartment cleaning tips, and have your apartment spic and span in no time this fall.
- Take an inventory of your cleaning supplies and products. Make sure that you have everything you need before you start cleaning. It’s also convenient and practical to have cleaning supplies in each area that you are cleaning. For instance, it’s a good idea to store cleaning products in your bathroom and in your kitchen.
- Dust off light fixtures and ceiling fans. Also, remove cob webs from ceiling corners and other spots that you normally miss.
- Go through your refrigerator and get rid of any expired items or any items that look questionable. Remove everything in the refrigerator one shelf at a time, starting with the top shelf. Wash the shelves with soap and water. Particularly dirty shelves might need to be washed in your kitchen sink.
- Go through your apartment, and wash everything that is washable. For instance, wash comforters, bed skirts, mattress pads, curtains, and so forth. Also, flip over your bare mattress and vacuum it.
- Clean the inside and outside of all of your windows. A combination of distilled vinegar and water cleans windows well. Wipe them dry with a paper towel.
Put these apartment cleaning tips to good use, and get your fall cleaning done. Then share what worked with your neighbors on our Facebook page.
Are you looking for an apartment for rent in Oswego? If so, contact us for detailed information about our premier community and our wonderful amenities.Back to all posts