Whether you work from home full-time or you just need a workspace for overflow assignments, our apartments in Oswego with built-in desks provide you with the space you need. Organize your home office with these five tips.
- Invest in a good chair: If you’re uncomfortable sitting, you will not only experience back pain, but reduced productivity.
- Light the space: Dark rooms make you feel drowsy and decrease your output. Lamps and bright overhead bulbs will keep the space well lit.
- Update your technology: A slow computer may be okay if you’re only surfing the internet, but it makes working at home a chore. You also need up-to-date virus protection and internet security software to keep the computer safe.
- Keep things sorted: Disorganization in the workspace makes it take extra time to find important items and documents. Spend a few minutes each day to keep the space uncluttered for maximum efficiency.
- Buy storage: Paper documents easily go in filing cabinets, and cloud storage is ideal for your digital files.
Our work spaces are a comfortable place to work from home. Contact us to learn more about our apartment homes and available floor plans.Back to all posts