If you are looking for pet-friendly apartments in Oswego, look no further; our apartments are pet-friendly and offer many luxuries for you and your furry friend.
Pets are a lot like children; they need their living space safety-proofed. Here are some tips on how to keep your home safe for your puppy or kitten.
- Buy the cabinet locks that you would buy if you had a toddler, and keep all medications and cleaning supplies under lock and key.
- Trash receptacles should be closed off away from your pets.
- Always check your dryer to make sure it is kitten-free before turning it on.
- Keep toilet bowl covers down if you have kittens or if you use the hanging toilet bowl cleaners.
- Tie up dangling wires and blind chords.
- Make sure your house plants are not poisonous to your pets if they ingest them.
- Keep dirty laundry and shoes with laces off floors. Your pet will chew on them, and string-like items can cause permanent intestinal damage.
Our pet-friendly apartment community in Oswego is the perfect place to call home. Contact us today to learn about our amenities or to schedule a tour of our community.Back to all posts